With pre-season having started already and the start of the season only weeks away, our membership subscriptions are due now. The deadline before the discounted rates end is Sunday, 30th September 2018. Once this passes the non-discounted payments won't be available. REMEMBER to check the box about receiving emails at the bottom, we can't keep you up-to-date with whats happening with/in the club.
Don't worry we'll give you plenty of reminders.
Any questions on what membership type is for you, contact the membership secretary, Sam Barber - firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership forms can be downloaded, completed, and sent digitally via email too. Download the membership at the bottom of this page.
How do I pay?
Easy, you have three options that suit you.
1. Online - monthly payments available
1. Visit the payments section of the website - http://www.lutontownhc.com/payments.
2. Select your membership type
3. Select the payment for you and click 'buy this product' - monthly, or lump-sum.
1. A cheque is payable to 'Luton Town Hockey Club'
2. Complete your membership form along with the amount.
3. Send your form and cheque to the membership secretary - 45 The Baulk, Houghton Regis, LU5 6GG
1. Complete your membership
2. Post the form and the full monies to the membership secretary - details on the membership form.
Any questions then email our membership secretary, Sam Barber - email@example.com
Updated 13:51 - 25 Nov 2018 by James Wallis