Improve your playing game and umpiring game through a better understanding of the rules and how to interpret them.
Understanding the interpretation of the rules can sometimes be difficult. I’m sure we all know that one person who receives cards for arguing with an umpire when they’re clearly in the wrong….
I confess, that was me....
We've attached the 2017 FIH rule book as a PDF at the bottom of the page. But, for those millennials there's also an App with a built in quiz too - click here
WHEN - Wednesday 20th September - 19:00 -21:30
WHERE - Luton Town Indian's Cricket Club, Wardown Park, Old Bedford Road, Luton (Sat Nav LU2 7HP) LU2 7NX
- LEARN FROM THE BEST- we have special guest speaker, former national league umpire and Luton Town HC honourable life member - Dave Hill.
- FREE FOOD - who doesn’t like a beer or two along side a free dinner?
- Q&A Session - ask questions about those rules you’d like clarity on
What will be covered?
- New rules 2017-18 season
- Communication & Game Management
- Interpretation of the rules;
Updated 13:46 - 29 Sep 2017 by James Wallis
- Arial pass - overhead passes
- 5 meter rule